|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-08-20 18:58 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Wiki | Tavern | News|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009739||[DCSS] Bug Report||minor||sometimes||2015-05-23 01:52||2016-09-15 00:48|
|Status||closed||Product Branch||0.17 ancient branch|
|Summary||0009739: Weird 3x3 splotches on my map|
Save file: http://crawl.akrasiac.org/saves/amalloy-crawl-git-0372368345-150522-1940.tar.bz2 [^]
Look at the level maps for O:1, P:3, and P:4. There are these weird 3x3 squares of areas that I somehow know to be rock walls, even though I obviously can't have ever seen there, and even ?mapping wouldn't fill those spots in. On P:3, for example, it's in the southeast corner.
I can produce these spots, one per floor, semi-reliably but not 100% of the time. The steps that I followed to produce the spots on P:4 and O:1, after accidentally doing it on P:3, are as follows (and of course I don't know which of these steps are strictly necessary):
1. Leave the floor. It doesn't seem to work for the floor you're currently on, but any other floor is fine.
2. Open up the level map for the target floor, with e.g. XGO2.
3. Move the cursor to a known rock wall (not sure about this, maybe any tile is fine)
4. Hold down the v key for a few seconds, causing the screen to quickly flicker between describing the rock wall and showing the map.
5. Look around on the level map: there may (again, not 100% reliably able to reproduce) be a new 3x3 splotch "explored" in the periphery of the map where players can't go without digging.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|2015-05-23 01:52||amalloy||New Issue|
|2016-09-13 07:01||amalloy||Relationship added||duplicate of 0010670|
|2016-09-15 00:47||PleasingFungus||Note Added: 0031011|
|2016-09-15 00:47||PleasingFungus||Status||new => resolved|
|2016-09-15 00:47||PleasingFungus||Resolution||open => done|
|2016-09-15 00:47||PleasingFungus||Assigned To||=> PleasingFungus|
|2016-09-15 00:48||amalloy||Status||resolved => closed|
|2016-09-15 00:48||amalloy||Fixed in Branch||=> 0.19 development branch|
|Mantis 1.1.8[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2009 Mantis Group|