Aim: Drastically reduce amount of monsters with speed 9 or 11
Due to the "monster speed" vs. "player delay" inconsistencies, speed 11 doesn't matter at all in practice. Some monsters currently on 11 were upgraded to 12, others down to 10 based on my personal experience and preference.
As for why I dislike monster speed 9: it's functionally equivalent to speed 8 (i.e. normal speed characters can kite the thing in question endlessly) but at least makes this not take as long. I don't find the possibility of kiting adds anything to the monster experience, so they were upgraded to speed 10 (smoke demon and starspawn).
Speed 11 on the other hand is very rarely noticed as it's almost 10 except not really. To further define certain monsters, speed 12 works better, and for all the other ones speed 10 is just as good. The balance implications, if any, are minor to nonexistent around the areas where one usually meets the affected monsters.
* Change azure jelly speed to 12 (was: 11)
* Change balrug speed to 12 (was: 11)
* Change speed of some '2' tier demons to 10 (was: 11)
* Change crab monster speed to 10 (was: 11)
* Change eidolon speed to 10 (was: 11)
* Change swamp drake speed to 10 (was: 11)
* Change chaos spawn speed to 10 (was: 11)
* Speed 10 for smoke demons (was: 9)
* Speed 10 for tentacled starspawns (was: 9)