|Anonymous | Login | Signup for a new account||2019-04-24 16:41 CEST|
|Main | My View | View Issues | Change Log | Wiki | Tavern | News|
|Viewing Issue Simple Details|
|ID||Category||Severity||Reproducibility||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0010069||[DCSS] Upload: Maps and Vaults||feature||always||2015-11-12 01:23||2016-06-13 00:43|
|Status||resolved||Product Branch||0.18 ancient branch|
|Summary||0010069: An assortment of vaults|
1) Three shop vaults, because I love making shop vaults. They sell unidentified artefacts, escape items, and transmutation-themed items.
2) Four Shoals vaults. _drake_roost can generate a lot of steam.
3) A Xom overflow altar, featuring altar mimics.
4) A Temple entry vault, which also has an ecumenical altar, in case you want to go with the theological equivalent of the impulse-buy candy by the cash register.
5) A stair vault for Gehenna.
6) Several vaults for Vaults. Many of the vaults here are experimental and mess with the level layout:
- All the vaults with "inception" in the name have a big empty area in the middle, designed so another vault can appear inside them. (Usually it turns out to just be filled in or just a generic empty rectangle but when a minivault appears just right it's great. Known concern: This sometimes causes doors to be created that open onto wall around the inner border.)
- All the vaults with "bisected" in the name are disconnected; you can't get from one part to the other. This can sometimes create levels that are in two parts, like Orc or Slime, where you have to go through another level to get to the other region. This may or may not be desirable.
- There is one vault that is both inception and bisected.
- There are also a few vaults that don't mess with the level at all, including the complex "network" vaults which have a similar branching motif.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
miscvaultsNOV.des [^] (15,127 bytes) 2015-11-12 01:23 [Show Content]
swampvaultNOV.des [^] (933 bytes) 2015-11-15 03:00 [Show Content]
monasteryfix.des [^] (2,285 bytes) 2015-11-19 04:02 [Show Content]
|Added a Swamp rune vault, with the basic idea of four rooms of hydras, each with a total of 27 hydra heads: 27 one-headed hydras, 9 three-headed hydras, 3 nine-headed hydras, and then the Lernaean hydra. (It's kind of a one-note rune vault, which is why I didn't submit it originally, but I figured it couldn't hurt to at least post it.)|
|Uploaded a minor fix to nicolae_zot_draconian_monastery, to include numspells: in the spellbook descriptions.|
|I always want food shops to sell muta meat. so that they're not such wastes of space.|
Added in 2caaceb77f with some edits (NSUBST hard minimums / maximums for V rooms, most notably)... except for the gimmick of the hydra swamp rune vault, of course. The idea is cute, and might work in some Sprint or something, but main game vaults placing 1-headed hydras is too much. Especially for a rune.
Thanks for the submission.
|2015-11-12 01:23||nicolae||New Issue|
|2015-11-12 01:23||nicolae||File Added: miscvaultsNOV.des|
|2015-11-15 03:00||nicolae||File Added: swampvaultNOV.des|
|2015-11-15 03:03||nicolae||Note Added: 0029795|
|2015-11-19 04:02||nicolae||File Added: monasteryfix.des|
|2015-11-19 04:02||nicolae||Note Added: 0029810|
|2016-05-16 23:49||pumpyscump||Note Added: 0030490|
|2016-06-13 00:43||Claws||Note Added: 0030626|
|2016-06-13 00:43||Claws||Status||new => resolved|
|2016-06-13 00:43||Claws||Fixed in Branch||=> 0.19 development branch|
|2016-06-13 00:43||Claws||Resolution||open => done|
|2016-06-13 00:43||Claws||Assigned To||=> Claws|
|Mantis 1.1.8[^] Copyright © 2000 - 2009 Mantis Group|