Hi crawlers! Here’s your roughly weekly dose of trunk update news:
- The special diets of centaurs (fast metabolism 1, herbivorous 1) and halflings (slow metabolism 1) have been removed.
- Vampires always get the full effect of all potions, can always mutate, and always get the full effect of all mutations.
- Corrosion affects all of your equipment, but only temporarily.
- Purple (very) ugly things deal extra damage in lieu of a sickness attack.
- Sustain abilities effects no longer stack.
- Scrolls of brand weapon can roll any brand on an unbranded weapon.
- Ambrosia and royal jellies have been removed; honeycombs have been renamed to royal jellies.
- The Mercenary card generates base demonspawn instead of spriggan riders.
- Sif Muna wrath can no longer cause amnesia.
- Gods that give missile gifts can do so sooner, i.e. there is no skill-related breakpoint associated with it.